- 1Real Me Customer Care Number | Realme Customer Care Number India
- 2Realme Customer Care Number
- 3Realme Customer Care eMail IDs
- 4Real me official Website and Social Media Accounts for more help
- 5How to Contact Realme support
- 5.1Learn how to get ready for repair
- 5.3How much will the repair cost
- 5.4How long will the repair take
- 5.6Out-of-warranty service
- 5.8How to deal with it when liquid damaged the phone
Hi Friends, Today we will talk about Real Me Customer Care Number | Realme Customer Care Number India. Realme is a smartphone manufacturer. It was a sub-brand of OPPO until its separation in 2018 when it became an independent company. It launched its first product, Realme 1, in India in May 2018. The Indian market was the first step for Realme. So Lets Start Real Me Customer Care Number | Realme Customer Care Number India.
Real Me Customer Care Number | Realme Customer Care Number India
Realme Customer Care Number
Real Me Customer Care Number:- 1800 102 2777
Realme Customer Care eMail IDs
Real me official Website and Social Media Accounts for more help
- The link to Realme Official website is: https://www.realme.com/in/
- Link to Realme twitter handler is: https://twitter.com/realmemobiles
- You can check the Facebook page of Realme from here: https://www.facebook.com/realmemobiles/
- To watch the videos posted by Realme on YouTube, visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/realmemobiles
- To go through Realme Instagram account, use this link: https://www.instagram.com/realmemobiles/
How to Contact Realme support
1. If you have any question or you are not familiar with some feature of your Realme product, please contact us via Twitter, Hotline or Email.
Twitter: We’re here to help you, to know more about your Realme product with @RealmeCareIn. Tweet us your question to get support or follow us for helpful tips and videos
Hotline: 1800 102 2777 (9 AM-7 PM MON-SUN Including holidays)
Email :Send your queries and feedback to service@Realme.net
2.If your Realme device needs repair, you can visit our Authorized Service Centers. The technicians in all the service centres have done professional training to deliver high-quality services. We are also working on it to provide more convenient services.
Follow these steps before you take your device to a Realme Authorized Service Provider. If your device won’t turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
1.Back up your device.
2.Log out your cloud service account and remove your screen lock password.
3.Bring your sales receipt, in case your service requires proof of purchase.
4.Bring your device and accessories in which you need help.
5.Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport or other government-issued ID.
After examining your Realme product, the technician will confirm the total costs for repair or replacement. In some cases, a repair might be covered by the Realme warranty and there’s no charge for the same. This does not include accidental damage, which is chargeable.
If your Realme device was damaged, your repair fee will vary, depending on the repair. Realme Authorized Service Providers may set their own fees，you can also contact Realme online support to get assistant.
Most of our Realme Authorized Service Providers offer same-day service.
If the spare parts ran out of stock, we would inform you immediately when it arrive.
If you have to ship the device for repair in some situations, it will be returned or ready for pickup in approximately 5-7 days.
This warranty does not cover accidental damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. After the warranty period;
2. No valid proof of purchase, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. No Realme official warranty commitments;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, water damage, etc.);
5. Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-Realme accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Dis-assembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
If the phone had liquid damage, DO NOT blow-dry the phone with a hot air hair dryer and avoid phone firmware damage caused by overheating.
When dropping your phone into any form of liquid, the emergency measures can effectively reduce the probability of damage, but there is still a certain risk of water damage caused by the failure of multiple precision electronic components inside the phone. Bring your phone to the Realme authorized service center for professional repairs as soon as possible. If liquid damages occurred, the service for the liquid damage isn’t covered by the Realme one-year warranty.
Thank you for reading this article Real Me Customer Care Number | Realme Customer Care Number India. Please Comment and share this article.